- Assessing the casualty
- Wounds and bleeding
- Eye injuries
- Inhalation of gas or fumes
- Illnesses e.g. diabetes, epilepsy
- Recognising and treating illnesses
- Broken bones, injured muscles and joints
- Transportation of casualty
- Updates in first aid
Continual, formal written & practical assessment
2 Day Course
9:00am to 4:00pm
To refresh an existing first aiders skills and update them on any changes to first aid procedures.
First Aid at Work Certificate
This course is to refresh an existing first aiders skills and update them on any changes to first aid procedures. As per the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) announcement, courses now include automated external defibrillator (AED) training.