Construction at Browns
Construction still remains one of the highest risk areas within the working environment. To minimize the risks to employees and others who may be affected adequate supervision and training is essential. We can provide you with support, advice and training to ensure you are complying with new CDM regulations (where applicable) as well as ensuring your employees don’t become a statistic.
- CDM Advisor
- Preparation of Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Sub Contractor Competency Assessments
- Safety Audits and Inspections
- Accident Investigation and Reporting
- Liaison with third parties eg HSE and Local Authorities
- Training (see our training section for a full list)
- Tool box talks
- Health and Safety Inductions
- Health and Safety Handbooks
We can also offer a range of bespoke training delivered to suit your company needs and budget.
Areas we can assist with include (but are not limited to); new build, refurbishment, demolition, ground works, installation of services, removal of temporary buildings, confined spaces and working at heights.