Covid-19 Update: Visiting us16th March 2020 | Events News,Training Course
All of our courses are currently running as planned, and extra measures are being taken to reduce the risk of the spread of Coronavirus. We would like to reassure all visitors that should you visit us, there will be no more than 20 people at our offices, including trainers, delegates and office-based staff.
The health and safety of our delegates and employees is our top priority. Knowing that you may have concerns about visiting us at this time, we want to reassure you that we are doing all that we can to keep everyone safe.
As part of our Covid-19 Policy to keep our staff and visitors safe, we are asking anyone visiting us to complete a short questionnaire before visiting us.
As well as continuing with our normal cleaning and hygiene procedures, we are working to ensure you and our staff are protected from the risk of infections by:
- Increasing how often we disinfect surfaces throughout our offices
- Providing hand sanitiser to staff and visitors
- Encouraging visitors to wash their hands regularly throughout the day
- Taking the temperature of all staff and visitors to our office on arrival
- Ensuring our staff follow public health guidance on self-isolation if developing symptoms associated with Covid 19.
Should Government and public health guidance change, resulting in the need for any of our courses, visits or treatments be cancelled we will contact anyone impacted as soon as possible.
See our Coronavirus policy March 2020.