- The effects of hazardous substances
- Identifying hazardous substances
- Evaluating the risks
- Monitoring and maintaining control measures
- The COSHH Regulations 2002
- Identifying individuals at risk
- Controlling hazardous substances
Short multiple choice assessment
To highlight the importance of COSHH and provide an understanding of COSHH regulations.
Certificate of attendance
This course is designed as a basic introduction to the identification of potentially hazardous substances, understanding the potential risks from those hazards and includes the implementation and management of control methods to reduce those risks. At the end of this course you will be able to complete a COSHH assessment.