We’re looking to expand our team and welcome a trainee health and safety consultant on board to support our construction clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and safety-conscious individual to join our friendly team and contribute to the continued growth of the businesses.
With a salary of between £20,000 and £22,000 depending on experience we also offer a company mobile, laptop and mileage allowance to ensure you can work on-site, on our premises or at home, while also providing workplace pension, healthcare, ongoing CPD and training. By joining the Browns team you’ll support projects and organisations across the country to ensure our clients have no health and safety or wellbeing worries.
Your new job:
- Support our varied clients with their health and safety requirements
- Regularly complete on-site audits for clients and projects, including writing full audit reports
- Create and prepare pre-construction documents and construction phase plans
- Advise and support clients with applications to CHAS, SMAS and Construction Line
- You’re experienced in the world of construction and health and safety and have a full understanding of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- You have completed CITB SMSTS or similar
- A NEBOSH qualification is desirable
- You’ve got a full UK Driving Licence and your own transport
If this sounds like you and you’d like to know more, contact email@example.com.
Browns Health and Safety has been supporting businesses across the Midlands and beyond for more than 25 years. We believe that health and safety needn’t be scary. We deliver training and offer advice and support in an easy to understand way to ensure businesses and individuals can focus on what they do best, armed with the knowledge to keep them safe and well.
We work with companies from a range of sectors, including construction, where we provide industry-accredited training and support. We’re at ease whether we’re supporting major construction projects or training individuals. Everything we do is tailored to meet client need, not our own.